RUN365 Fall Training
RUN365 is the Official Training Program of The Berkeley Half Marathon. Based in the beautiful Bay Area, RUN365 has multiple programs that meet in San Francisco, the East Bay and the South Bay. Interested in trail running? We also have a trail program that meets in various locations throughout the Bay Area. USATF Certified Coaches and experienced pacers support runners from day one to the race day finish line. From new to experienced runners, RUN365′s program is structured to improve fitness, speed and strength. Athletes come back to the program for the community and friendships they build along their journey together. Our 2017 15-Week Fall Training Program begins Saturday, August 26th, 2017, and our 2017 8-Week Fall Training Program begins Saturday, September 30, 2017. Whether you are a new, novice or experienced runner, we can help you to the start line and finish strong.
Our Fall Training Program can help train you for the following fall races:
- The Berkeley Half Marathon and 10k
- California International Marathon*
- The North Face Endurance Challenge
- Mt. Tam Trail Run Various Distances
- Or any race of your choice that works with this training schedule.
*You must have recently completed a half or full marathon to use our marathon training program.
- San Francisco, East Bay, and South Bay training locations
- Detailed day-to-day training schedule
- 3 group workouts per week (a group fun run, a challenging yet fun track workout, and a long run on the weekend)
- USATF and RRCA Certified Coaches
- Pacers for the long runs on Saturday and Sunday
- Seminars by experts on stretching, injury prevention, nutrition, footwear, foam rolling, strength training, and more
- Team social events, such as post-track workout happy hours
- Online Facebook group for group discussions
- Weekly e-newsletter with location specific weekly schedules, training tips, recipes, race news, etc.
- Discounts at our location community partners
- Gu and nuun provided
- Race day VIP tent at The Berkeley Half Marathon and The North Face Endurance Challenge
8-Week Program Kickoff
East Bay – Saturday, September 30th at 8:00am at lululemon Berkeley
San Francisco – Saturday, September 30th at 8:00am at Sports Basement Bryant
South Bay – Sunday, October 1st at 8:00am at Sports Basement Campbell
Trail – Sunday, October 1st at 8:00am at Rodeo Beach
We will be running 3.5, 7 and 10 miles in the San Francisco, East Bay and South Bay. Drop in’s are welcome.
Sample Weekly Schedule
Tuesday Track Workout – Piedmont High School at 6:30pm
Thursday Fun Run – Lake Merritt at 6:30pm
Saturday Long Run – Various Locations (Oakland, Berkeley, Albany) at 8:00am
Monday Fun Run– the Embarcadero at 6:30pm
Wednesday Track Workout– Kezar Stadium at 6:30pm
Saturday Long Run – Various Locations at 8:00am
Tuesday Fun Run – Rancho San Antonio Park at 6:30pm
Thursday Track Work – Fremont High School Campbell at 6:30pm
Sunday Long Run – Los Gatos and Campbell at 7:00am
Sunday – Various Locations in the Marin Headlands at 8:00am
All runners are welcome to join RUN365 for a test run or two at no charge to get an idea of how the program operates. If interested, please email [email protected] for your test run invite to upcoming group run times and locations.
Email [email protected] with any questions