RUN365 Spring Training
In the Bay Area? Sign up for the Run365 In Person Training Program and sweat it out live with your (future) friends and knowledgeable coaches. Avoid those long porta potty lines with VIP access on race day. Virtual Training Club membership Powered by The Run Experience is thrown in to keep you strong, healthy, and motivated for those days you have to run solo.
- San Francisco, East Bay, and South Bay training locations
- Coached Trail Running – Marin
- The Run Experience Virtual Club membership, for help on the days you have run solo, and videos covering nutrition and recovery
- Detailed day-to-day training schedule
- 3 Coached group workouts per week (a group fun run, a challenging yet fun track workout, and a long run on the weekend)
- Access to all Club events and runs, bringing total number of group runs per week to 5!
- USATF and RRCA Certified Coaches
- Pacers for the long runs on Saturday and Sunday
- Seminars by experts on stretching, injury prevention, nutrition, footwear, foam rolling, strength training, and more
- Team social events, such as post-track workout happy hours
- Online Facebook group for group discussions
- Weekly e-newsletter with location specific weekly schedules, training tips, recipes, race news, etc.
- Discounts at our location community partners
- Training nutrition, recovery and electrolyte products at each coached session
- RUN365 Cap and Techinical Shirt
- Race day hospitality at The SF Marathon Finish line
- 700.00 Value!
Program Kickoff Schedule:
18 Week Kickoff:
Saturday March 24th at 8:00am Sports Basement Bryant Street – San Francisco
Sunday March 25th at 8:00am Sports Basement Campbell – Campbell
Sunday March 25th (Trail Run) at 8:00am Rodeo Beach Parking Lot – Marin Headlands
12 Week Kickoff:
Saturday May 5th at 8:00am Sports Basement Bryant Street – San Francisco
Sunday May 6th at 8:00am Sports Basement Campbell – Campbell
Sunday May 6th (Trail Run) at 8:00am Rodeo Beach Parking Lot – Marin Headlands
8 Week Kickoff:
Saturday June 2nd at 8:00am Sports Basement Bryant Street – San Francisco
Sunday June 3rd at 8:00am Sports Basement Campbell – Campbell
Tuesday Track Workout – Piedmont High School 6:30pm
Thursday Fun Run – Lake Merritt 6:30pm
Saturday Long Run – Various locations, Berkeley, Oakland, Walnut Creek, SF 8:00am
Monday Fun Run – Justin Herman Plaza 6:30pm
Wednesday Track Workout – Kezar Stadium 6:30pm
Saturday Long Run – Various Locations, Dog Patch, Presidio, Embarcadero, GG Park 8:00am
Tuesday Fun Run – Rancho San Antonio Park 6:30pm
Thursday Track Workout – Fremont High School Campbell 6:30pm
Sunday Long Runs – Los Gatos, San Jose and Campbell 8:00am, this changes to 7:00am as program progresses due to heat.
Sunday Long Runs – Various locations Marin County 8:00am
All runners are welcome to join RUN365 for a test run or two at no charge to get an idea of how the program operates. If interested, please email [email protected] for your test run invite to upcoming group run times and locations.
Email [email protected] with any questions