Weekly Miles Challenge – Log your daily miles with us!
Let’s run together – apart! Join us weekly to keep your fitness on track and your mind clear. Each week of our quarantine period, we invite you to track your mileage and earn badges that you can proudly display on your social media platforms.
How it works:
- Each day run or walk and stay active to get your miles in
- Track your miles with us Monday to Sunday
- Keep track of your daily miles and then post after Sunday activity, to our leader board (link in the confirmation email)
- See where you end up on the leaderboard and earn a social badge if you completed 25+, 50+ or 75+ miles that week
This is free, but you do have to register to compete and earn!
- Week one will start March 30th and end April 5th
- You must register for each weekly challenge.
We are in this together, let’s stay healthy and meet our fitness goals together, virtually!
Suggested Donation of $5 to The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) to help with COVID-19 support during check out. We will match your donation up to $5. Learn more about the program here.